Our Off-Road Vehicles
- You can use a winch installed car.
- If the vehicles gets stuck and can not move by its own power, winch comes in handy. You can tie the wire to tree or other car, and runs the motor so your car can be recued.
- Tall Ride heights and Big Tire
- Tire is one of the most important things for off-road vehicles. Our vehicles can drive on uneven and bumpy roads, and offer efficient performances.
- Roof Rack Installed
- Roof rack is a set of bars to carry items. Not only you can carry things for outdoor activities, but you can also carry bicycles or a kayak too.
４×４ Rental off-road vehicle is perfect for…
- Mountain Activities
If you want to enjoy outdoor activities in mountains, rivers, or seas, you should go for an off-road vehicle.
- Holiday Fun
You can experience a real off-road vehicle on a weekend or day off.
- Test Drive
If you are thinking about buying an off-road Land Cruiser, you can test drive with our rental vehicle.
- Enjoy Nature
You can drive in forest or mountain road and enjoy nature in Hokkaido. Fishing, camping, or skiing are also fun to experience.
- Travelling in Hokkaido
Do you like to travel in Hokkaido? You can use the vehicle as a camper and drive long distance.
- Rental Rates
- Pick Up
- Driver’s Lisense
- Illegal Parking
- Our Off-Road Vehicles
- About vehicle
Please make a reservation from reservation form or phone. (Tentative reservation.)
TEL：+81 50-5575-3538（10:00am〜5:00pm ※Call only in Japanese）
Please make a payment before driving a rental vehicle.
|1 Night (24H)||12,800yen ※Same rate applies if you rent less than 24hours|
※There is also a long-term discount (from one week or more), please feel free to ask.
every 24 hours. 12,800yen (excl.Tax)
|Extra charge(Peak season, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)||＋5,000yen(excl.Tax)/1 Night|
＜Peak season＞ April 25 – May 10、July 1 – August 31、December 26 – January 11
- Please talk to our staff who will be waiting for you at Shiroishi office and let us know your name. Also please let us know your airline and flight number when you make a reservation.
- We will guide you to a parking spot and start procedure. At this point, we would need
- Driver’s license of the representative of the group.
- Credit card if you prefer make a payment with a credit card.
- Reservation number. (You will receive the reservation number when you make a reservation)
- After going through the procedure we will ask for a payment before renting a vehicle.
- We will plain about the vehicles, and ask you to check and confirm the exterior of the vehicle. As soon as this check is over you can drive the vehicle. Gas is filled full at this time so you do not need to go to gas station first.
Return / Extension Fee / Others
- Rental vehicle must be returned to Shiroishi office by reservation time. Please contact us if you can not return the vehicle in time.
- When you return the rental vehicle, our staff will check travelled distance, exterior, and inside of the vehicle.
※ Please return with the tank refueled. Otherwise, the specified refueling charge will apply based on the fuel guage.
※ Presentation of the receipt at the time of refueling is absolutely necessary.
※If the rental period is extended, you will be charged for excess hours.
Pick Up Location
- Off-road Hokkaido Shiroishi office (1-1, Chuo 1-jo, Shiroishi-ku, Sapporoshi, Hokkaido 003-0011)
|14days before the reservation day||Free|
|13 – 4days before the reservation day||50%|
|3day before or the reservation day||100%|
※If we did not get any contact after 1 hours after reservation time, we will cancel the reservation.
All drivers are required to present his/her driver’s license. Below are valid driver’s licenses to drive in Japan.
- Driver’s license
- The license must be issued by Japanese National Public Safety Commission
- International driver’s license
- International driver’s license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention. Please show your passport with this license.
International driving permits are valid for one year from the date of issue (please confirm the date of issue) and their validity for driving in Japan is one year from the date of entry into Japan (confirmed by the immigration stamp in the passport showing the date of entry into Japan). However, persons on the basic resident register who leave Japan and subsequently re-enter the country within less than three months, will not have their re-entry date considered as their date of entry (the start date for driving eligibility in Japan).
※ The 1926 Paris Convention, the 1943 Washington Convention and the 1968 Vienna Convention – are not allowed to drive in Japan.
※ To drive a car in the W4 class, the license must have a stamp in the D box.
- Foreign Driver’s License
- If you have a driver’s license issued in Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Taiwan, Slovenia or Monaco, you are required to present your original driver’s license, the authorized Japanese translation and your passport.
※Authorized Japanese translation of the driver’s license should be issued by the respective country’s embassy or consulate in Japan or by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF).
※For Taiwanese licenses, a Japanese translation of the driver’s license should be issued by the JAF or the East Asia Relations Commission.
※Validity of international driving permits for driving in Japan is one year from the date of entry into Japan (confirmed by the immigration stamp in the passport showing the date of entry into Japan). However, persons on the basic resident register who leave Japan and subsequently re-enter the country within less than three months, will not have their re-entry date considered as their date of entry (the start date for driving eligibility in Japan).
- If you receive a parking violation ticket during the rental period,
- please go to the police station which is written on the ticket. We will contact you as soon as the police contact us.
- Please pay the illegal parking fine and fill forms if needed.
- When you return the vehicle, please present us forms and receipt you have received at the police station.
If you fail these by the return time, Off-road Hokkaido will charge the moeny of the fine, 30,000 yen.
We will report authorization if neither can not be done by customers.
|Vehicle damage||Up to market value (Deductible: 10 million yen)|
|Personal Injury||Up to 10million yen per part|
|Property damage liability per accident||50,000 yen deductible (If the repair cost is less than 50,000 it will cover actual cost)|
|Vehicle damage liability per accident||100,000 yen deductible (If the repair cost is less than 50,000 it will cover actual cost)|
※If any car accident happens, please make sure to report to police and not solve the problem in with only people involved.
The following cases are not covered by our insurance/compensation system.
- Damage caused driving on a road which insurance does not cover
- Damage caused by inappropriate handling
- Driving without a license or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Using the vehicle for a race, suicide, or crime
- Not contacting the police when required
- Settlement out of court
We will follow conditions of insurance in any other cases.
Important: If the vehicle got damaged by driving road where car insurance does not cover (where Road Traffic Act does not apply), customers are required to pay all repair fee.
Land Cruiser 803 inch lift up
Winter Tire LT 315/75R16 113Q
Summer Tire 3.5 x 12.5R18LT
|Drive System||4 x 4 Center differential lock|